Sunday, August 19, 2012

Princess Charlene Visits Grandma

HSH Princess Charlene of Monaco made a surprise visit to South Africa last Sunday to visit her grandmother, Sylvia Wittstock, on the occasion of her 91st birthday -quite an accomplishment. The spry South African said, "This is the best day of my life, I am 91 years old and I feel great!" It was a special family gathering at the Rynpark Old Age Home with Princess Charlene being joined by her parents Mike and Lynette and brothers Gareth and Saun. Princess Charlene had not seen her grandmother in some time and was very excited to make the trip. And, while in South Africa, the Princess was able to meet again with South African swimming sensation and now Gold medalist Olympian Chad Le Clos. Of the South African swim team she hosted in Monaco, Princess Charlene said, "I am very proud of them, especially Chad, I have known him since he was 11-years-old. They have made me proud."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...